2020 Telluride Summer Camps
Monday, June 8th – Thursday, June 11th
Monday, June 15th – Thursday, June 18th
Monday, June 22nd – Thursday, June 25th
*Welcome Receptions are Sunday evening and departures are the following Friday morning
Wednesday, July 22nd – Saturday, July 25th
*Welcome Reception is Tuesday evening, 7/21 and departure is Sunday morning, 7/26
Possible 5th session, location TBD: Monday 7/13 – Thursday 7/16
Become part of a growing and preeminent patient safety and healthcare quality alumni network by attending one of our 2020 sessions. Learn more here.
MIQS on the Road
MIQS Leadership and Faculty will be presenting and featured at the following events:
- October 30: Illinois Health and Hospital Association, MAPS PSO Annual Culture of Safety Workshop – Naperville, Illinois. Learn more.
- October 20 – 23: International Society for Quality in Health Care 36th International Conference – Innovate, Implement, Improve, Beating the Drum for Safety, Quality & Equity – Cape Town, South Africa. Learn more.
- December 5: Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine, PFAC Leadership Convening
- January 10: Georgia Hospital Association, 2020 Trustee Conference – Greensboro, GA. Learn more.
- February 19: Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association, 2020 VHHA Quality Intensive and Virginia Patient Safety Summit – Richmond VA. Learn more.
- March 26: The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, 6th International Conference on Healthcare Associated Infections – Atlanta, GA. Learn more.
- March 27: Maryland Patient Safety Center, Putting Patient in Patient Safety.